RED = Anger
1. Are you currently mad at someone? No, not just now. Oh, actually yes, the Mum who ostentatiously doled out party invitations in the playground and left my son out. Grrr.
2. Which of your family members has the worst temper? Me.
3. Have you ever thrown something at anyone? Oh yes. Most often an item of their mess which I am clearing up, while they are sitting there staring at the television.
4. Does your face turn red when you’re angry? No, but I think steam comes out of my ears.
5. When you’re mad, do you prefer to stare angrily or yell? I'm a yeller. Unless i am on my best behaviour (at work) at which point I become unable to make eye contact with the subject of my anger in case my death stare vapourises them immediately.
ORANGE = Excitement
1. Has anyone ever thrown a surprise party for you? Oh yes, my 21st birthday, planned by (now) hubby. He's never trumped it. I was truly surprised.
2. Do you get easily excited? Oh yes. Very.
3. What’s something that you’re most excited about? The Children's Food Festival coming up.
4. If you won a million dollars, what would be your first thought? I have nothing suitable to wear to go and collect the cheque.
5. If you could have anything right now, what would it be? A summer holiday booked. Yes, once again, we've left it very late...
YELLOW = Self Discovery
1. Name: Ali
2. Birthday: December 1st
(I'm not really sure these questions are helping me discover myself)
3. What’s your main goal in life? Aah, that's better. Joy in as large a dose as possible.
4. Do you want to have children? It's a bit late to answer 'no' to that one, really.
5. When do you want to die? Last time I looked, there wasn't a 'select date' option. If there is now, I'd better put it in the diary. Because I like to plan and also if I don't write things down, I tend to forget them.
GREEN = Opinions
1. Are you against gay marriage? No
2. Lower the drinking age? No (it's 18 here and that seems fine)
Gosh, of all the opinions I have, those were the ones you chose to ask? What a missed opportunity!
BLUE = Love
1. Do you love someone? Many people. Oodles. I'm big on loving.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? The rational part of me says no, but I have to admit - with hubby, I knew.
PURPLE = Q & A
1. How many beds did you lay in today? Just mine. Oh no, Johnny's too, to read him a story.
2. What color shirt are you wearing? Green
3. Name one thing that you do every day. Clean my ears out with a cotton bud. Can't not do it.
4. How much cash do you have on you right now? Not a penny - no pockets and my wallet is downstars.
5. Look to your left. What’s there? Window, with camera on the windowsill. Plus (if I am being honest) 4 used post it notes with Egyptian facts (Mark's school project), Abel and Cole catalogue (last veg order), cutting mat and bits of paper (last crafty exploit).
6. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed? A t-shirt from my Mother when we were staying at her house.
7. What website(s) do you visit most during the day? Hotmail and bloglines
8. Do you have plants in your room? Not in my bedroom, but in almost all the other rooms.
9. Does anything hurt on your body right now? My nose - hayfever. Pah.
10. What city was your last taxicab ride in? London.
11. Do you own a picture phone? Yes, but I have to think really hard to remember how to use it.
12. Recent time you were really upset? When hubby lost his job.
PINK = Last
1. Person you saw: Checkout lady at the supermarket
2. Movie watched in cinema: How embarrassing - I think it was the Bond before last.
3. Song you just listened to? That catchy Jason Mraz one on the radio I'm yours? Yes, that's it.
4. Person you talked on the phone with: Hubby - sorting out complicated child transfer scenario as I am Mummy helper at Cubs tonight.
5. Did you notice that question 2 was gone? No, it's back. Magic!
GREY = Today
1. What are you doing right now? Having a cup of tea before collecting the boys from playing at their friends' house.
2. What are you doing tonight? Helping at Cubs, rewarding myself later with a LARGE glass of wine.
3. What are you going to eat? Chilli.
BROWN = Tomorrow
1. Is: Friday. Way-hay!
2. Goal: Get children to school, go to work, pick up children, take them to swimming lesson, eat, bath, bed for them, wine for me!
3. Are you going to laugh? Every single day. Without fail.