Turkey Feathers tagged me a little while back with a Kreative Blogger thingy - Six things I love and six nominees.
If it's fine to cannabalise it a little (creative, surely?), here are six things I loved about yesterday.
1. The pleasure of a train journey all alone.
2. The way that meeting bloggers in real life is never as scary as meeting other people.
3. Walking about in November with no coat (and still being too hot) - London is always at least 5 degrees hotter than here.
4. Sharing in other people's passions. I know nothing about beads or beading, but I loved the treasure trove that was this shop.
5. How small babies really are (and how perfectly sweet and patient they can be).
6. Taking off my boots as I walked through the door back home.
I'm supposed to tag six folks, so how about Dottiecookie, Stashbasket, Silverpebble, Moogsmum, LucyLocket and Vicious Chicken - thank you for a great day. You lucky non-bloggers amongst our throng today, consider yourselves saved (though it was of course lovely to meet you too).