I can ignore a nagging conscience about being tagged once, but twice and guilt gets the better of me. So seven random things with 7 photos:
1. I have signed the Official Secrets Act. For real. Sorry, can't tell you why. Classified...
2. Currently, I'm reading 'Special Topics in Calamity Physics' by Marisha Pessl. It's not about Physics at all. I'm a geek, but not that kind of geek.
3. For the duration of my first pregnancy I couldn't bear babies. They frightened me. Even now, I view newborns with the same trepidation as unexploded bombs. And I've had two of them!
4. I wear extraordinarily skanky pyjamas. Two years ago, our neighbour's house burned down. It was a huge fire and we had to evacuate with the kids. The most lasting trauma from the event was the comment from another neighbour who said to me "Global Hypercolor t-shirt? I haven't seen one of those since the 1980's"
5. My family call me Alilou (my middle name is Louise).
6. I like gnawing bones - ribs, the knuckle part of chicken drumsticks, lamb chops - mmmmm (sorry vegans).
7. I am drawn to people with flaws. I'm highly suspicious of anyone whose life appears too perfect. They're probably swigging vodka in a coffee cup on the way to school pick-up. Everyone has a skeleton somewhere!
The photos are seven elements of a wonderful package sent to me by the lovely Megan, who recently got back from a trip to Japan. Oh I was whooping and laughing as I opened this one! Even the paper bags were wonderful Thank you so much Megan. And to think she sent all this, just because I gave her some Tokyo shopping advice!
And speaking of lucky people, Alicia, you've won the June edition of Charlie and Lola! Quick, e-mail me your address.